Storage with Electric Hookup In Leland
RV Storage, Boat Storage, Trailer Storage, Commercial Vehicle Storage, Workshop Container Rental
RV and Boat in Leland
RV and Boat storage with Electric Hookup. Ideal for RV-s, Boats,Trucks and Trailers needing Powered storage.
Container Rental for Workshop and Storage
Affordable storage Workshop Container Rental. Units come With Lighting, AC and Power Outlets. Ideal for Contractors and Tradesmen. Rent At Our Facility Or Have It Delivered To Your Work Site:
24- hour Access
Access your vehicle and goods every day, all day. Touchless gate entry via license plate reader.
Monitor Your Rental Remotely
Get camera, humidity, temperature and billing updates on your phone. Set alerts at your convenience.
50 Amp Power
Keep your goods cool, your vehicle mold-free, and your tools powered.
Monitor Your Unit And Manage Your Rental With The Powered Storage App
Our Powered Storage App redefines storage management. Seamlessly merging advanced technology with an emphasis on security, our application offers comprehensive oversight of stored items and facility entry points. Through seamless orchestration of rental logistics, financial operations, and cutting-edge camera surveillance integration, it presents an integrated and streamlined rental experience.
Who We Are
At Powered Storage & Parking, we’re changing things up to meet the need for powered storage and parking near Wilmington, NC. Our idea is simple but awesome: To provide outdoor storage for RVs, boats, trailers with electric hookup and storage containers with power, AC, lights, and electric outlets for tradesmen and contractors. Now, you can use your phone to control renting and check on your unit.
When a customer moves in middle of month, we will pro-rate charges until end of current month and charge for the full amount on recurring months.
Services and Products are charged at the full monthly rate regardless of when ordered.
On move-out entire month is charged.
Invoices are generated on the 26th of each month, but are calculated on the 1st day of the month.
To enter the facility for the first time:
- Upload your identification documents.
- Once your identification is verified, your status will be changed to “identified” in our system.
- Open the app and click on “Facility Entry”. You will be navigated to the entry page where you will find a button to open the gate.
- If you have added your license plate number, the gate will automatically open when you approach.
- If the gate does not open, back up slowly and pulling up again.
- If the issue persists, go to the entry screen in the app and click on “OPEN GATE”
- If you are still unable to enter, proceed to the keypad pedestal and enter the displayed pin code.
To access the monitoring features:
- Go to your home screen in the app.
- Locate and click on the “Unit Conditions” section.
Touchless gate entry operates as follows:
- A camera reads your license plate.
- If your license plate number is registered in our system, the gate will open automatically.
Power usage is calculated on a daily basis and billed separately from your rental fee. The
rate is $0.11 per kilowatt-hour (kWh). At the end of each month you will get a bill for the
total usage for the month.
To monitor your power usage:
- Go to your home screen in the app.
- Click on the “Unit Conditions”.
- You will find average consumption estimates under “Power Used.”
- For precise power spending information, go to “My Bill” from your home screen and you will see a section showing how much you’ve spent so far this month on power.
You are allowed to stay on-site for up to 3 hours per day. Extended stays may be subject to additional questions or requirements due to strict zoning regulations.
Yes! You have 24/7/365 access to your goods and vehicle.
In the event of a power outage:
- Our facility has a 3-day power reserve to ensure gate entry and exit. Once the reserves run out our system swiches to a gas powered generator. This means that our facility will have power even if there are extensive and long-term outages in the area.
- If you are renting a workshop storage container and have frozen or temperature-sensitive items, our staff can continue to power the unit.
- While the facility may experience a shutdown, all security systems remain functional, and we provide assistance for emergencies.
- Take Oleander Drive across the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge.
- Continue onto US-17 S/Ocean Hwy towards Myrtle Beach.
From Charlotte / Myrtle Beach
- Follow US-17 N/Ocean Hwy W towards Willmington.
Once at Waterford Intersection
- Turn onto Ploof Road which runs next to ALDI supermarket.
- At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit and stay on Ploof Rd SE
- We are located on the LEFT about 1/2 mile down on the left, past Hawthorne at Leland apartments.